Now you can get high quality analogue or digital drum tracks while saving money by not renting studio time and paying for an engineer.
How does it work?
- First you send your tracks by email along with notes of what you are after and any reference material for drum sounds.
- It is recommended that demo tracks are recorded to a click track. Please include the song tempo when you send your song.
- One take will be sent to you for approval. Any changes can be made at this point. Up to 3 takes are included in the price.
- Once you have decided which take you would like to use, the tracks will be available to download in WAV or AIF format and will be ready to be dropped in and mixed in any recording software. Up to 16 recorded tracks are available plus unlimited percussion overdubs.
- WAV or AIF files are available in 16 or 24 bit with optional sampling rates at 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k and 96k. Just specify which bit rate and sampling rate you prefer. If you are not sure, you will be sent 44.1k / 24 bit WAV files (standard).
- Premixed, eq’d and compressed stereo tracks are also available if you are not comfortable mixing and processing drum tracks.
- Percussion overdubs are available to add extra flavor to your track. (shakers, tamborine, congas, bongos, guiro, triangle, claves, etc.)